8 June 2015

I FALL SILENT LIKE SNOW - VITALITY MC

at the door step of eternity as i implore death to ignore me
the wingspan between
a eulogy and wish
gets a lot smaller
where anguish grows
and i fall silent
like i'm snow
LISTEN TO  
FROM
SEE ALSO

LYRICS FROM "FALL SILENT"
running on empty
been here before
the symmetry of trap doors
beckons repor

of nauseous precaution
flying too close
to the sun like
a scapegoat of ghosts
walks with me now
holds gates of heaven
open with vices
that make the brethren
on the slit wrists 
of purity's bliss
angels in the bloodbath
offer me a kiss
only in my dreams
only for a moment
the cemetery dirt
coloring the omens
in the deepest tokens
of my appreciation
give shallow breath
these strange relations
to an infinity 
that don't exist
a realm of shock 
makes a last wish
that underscores
my room to grow
and i fall silent
like i'm snow

between our words
above our heads
i see your face
just like a dead
crow finds the food chain
time finds a ceiling
i find these habits
that keep me feeling
like the better side
of dying twice
a still lake reflecting
a longer life
falls from my eyes
leaks from my pen
and skins me alive
when my reach extends

falling short of balance
landing at the door
step of eternity
as i implore 
death to ignore me
she never listens
my grandmother's tears
meet all the wisdom
her smile brings
in shrouds of pain
flowing in the wind
that's there to refrain
impulse from harm
the gritty charm
of dying encased
in the loving arms
of your loving daughter
floats far away
beneath a broken 
sky that relays
forever to now
the silver lining
is now a tightrope
where the terrible timing
and time to cherish
can coexist
the wingspan between
a eulogy and wish
gets a lot smaller
where anguish grows
and i fall silent
like i'm snow


No comments :

Post a Comment